I just moved to martinsburg, wv and there is a highschool close by called the school names Musselman and they are called the Applemen (Musselman Applemen). What are some other stranges school names and/or nicknames or mascots?
I just moved to martinsburg, wv and there is a highschool close by called the school names Musselman and they are called the Applemen (Musselman Applemen). What are some other stranges school names and/or nicknames or mascots?
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Arkansas-Monticello Boll Weevils (men's)
Arkansas-Monticello Cotton Blossoms (women's)
Pratt Institute Canoneers
San Fransisco Dons
Loras College Duhawks
Williams College Ephs
Alaska Southeast Humpback Whales
Washburn Ichabods (sounds like someone needs to take a shower [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
Western Illinois Leathernecks
Ohio Northern Polar Bears
LMU Railsplitters
Palm Beach Atlantic Sailfish
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears
Elon Phoenix, used to be the fighting Christians. Long Beach state Scoundrals, thas where Giambi went!!!!!
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Pulaski County High (KY) Maroons
free like OJ all day
What is a Maroon anyway? George Wythe is a Maroon, and one time at a basketball game I asked someone if they knew what a Maroon was and they really weren't even sure.
I don't know what they are! Don't they have Cookie's name Maroons?
free like OJ all day
i thought long beach was the dirt bags
or that might just be for baseball
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Flat Gap was called the Hurricanes while it was still a school...they won 100 straight games..3 state championships before losing to who else but pound on game 101 (in basketball)....we cant forget the South FOrk dirty dogs, Hale Gap Hellions, Birtchfield Bombers, and of course South Fork Stallions.. and the big league team a couple years ago was the MUTTS
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
Polebridge Swamprats
Birchfield Beavereaters
Dunbar DIngdongs
The Rhode Island School of Design Nads. Not sure if they have an athletic program, but it would be funny as hell to be in the stands cheering, Go Nads!!!
Bookmarks